moneymechanics. believes in the value of education and financial literacy. There is an array of jargon in the financial world and we aim to demystify this through conducting regular education programs for our clients and the general public.
These moneymechanics. courses are run through various adult education programs and are also available for the workplace, industry groups or as a family seminar series.
We can tailor these courses to your particular needs to discuss further please contact our office.
We have designed and presented a range of half and full day workshops on topics to assist people to get the most out of their money and plan financially for the future.
We can present the following topics tailored to your workplace, community or sporting group:
- Financial Planning Tasting Plate (introductory)
- Super charge & Demystify your superannuation (intermediate)
- Cash Flow Matters (introductory)
- Financial Wellbeing Training (full day course)
- Borrowing to invest into property or shares (intermediate)
- Investment markets 101 (introductory)
- Back Up planning – Risk management and Estate planning (introductory)
- Tailor your own topic (design a topic for presentation in your business)
These workshops can be presented in a face-to-face environment, online using e-learning tools and via tele and web conferencing.
moneymechanics. has a range of E-books available, including informative publications covering:
- Cash-flow and debt management
- Investments 101
- Borrowing to invest into property or shares
- Super Charge and Demystify your superannuation
- Back Up Planning (understanding insurances and estate planning)
- Financial Planning for Public Servants